The Animal Welfare League of SA (AWL) is an animal welfare and care provider recognised for the provision and development of services for animals in need.
We operate the state's largest animal shelter and are industry leaders in re-homing lost, surrendered and abandoned animals.
By becoming a part of the AWL family, you will be assisting in the successful rehabilitation and rehoming of lost and abandoned animals from across South Australia and be a part of an team that leads the industry in animal welfare practices.
Please check back here regularly for further employment opportunities.
The position of Fundraising Coordinator is based in the Marketing & Income Development team and is primarily responsible for arranging, preparing and coordinating internal and/or external fundraising activities and events and assisting with community engagement for the AWL.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who will cultivate, grow and steward relationships and fundraising programs and enhance our valuable donors experience of the AWL.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing refinement/expansion to current fundraising program, grant/funding submissions and events well as implementing new initiatives in conjunction with the Marketing & Income Development Manager
- Development and coordination of a structured Regular Giving program in conjunction with the Marketing & Income Development Manager
- Development and coordination of a Workplace Giving program in conjunction with the Marketing & Income Development Manager
- Internal collaboration for direct mail activities including appeals/magazine/online and all other relevant campaigns
- Reviewing and expansion of Community Fundraising program
- Expansion of Kennel and Nursery Sponsorship program
- Development of formalised fundraising plan in conjunction with AWL strategic plan and marketing plan
- Internal collaboration and donor-centric data analysis to ensure the database is clean and up to date customer data
- Coordinating volunteers for fundraising activities and events
- Formalising and implementing donor journey strategy
- Monitoring competitor and relevant industry group fundraising to determine and implement best practice for AWL
- Other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer or Marketing & Income Development Manager
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who is genuine, dynamic and innovative and who possesses exceptional communication and person to person relationship building skills accompanied with high attention to detail.
Please address your application to the People, Culture & Safety Manager and post or email to:
Post: PO Box 1525 Port Adelaide 5015
Applications for this position must address the job and person specification and be accompanied by a covering letter and current CV.
Applications close: Friday 27th April 2018