The Animal Welfare League of SA (AWL) is an animal welfare and care provider recognised for the provision and development of services for animals in need.
We operate the state's largest animal shelter and are industry leaders in re-homing lost, surrendered and abandoned animals.
By becoming a part of the AWL family, you will be assisting in the successful rehabilitation and rehoming of lost and abandoned animals from across South Australia and be a part of an team that leads the industry in animal welfare practices.
Please check back here regularly for further employment opportunities.
At the Animal Welfare League of South Australia (AWL), we value the lives of people and pets, and encourage a community that values the human-animal bond for mutual wellbeing and enrichment.
By becoming a part of the AWL family, you will be assisting in the successful rehabilitation and rehoming of lost and abandoned animals from across South Australia and be a part of a team that leads the industry in animal welfare practices.
We are looking for an experienced person to develop, arrange, prepare and coordinate fundraising activities aimed at individual supporters of AWL.
Reporting to the Fundraising and Partnerships Manager, the Individual Giving Manager will:
- deliver donor appeals across all channels including Direct Mail, email, phone, social media and online advertising
- manage the Paw Partners Regular Giving program, ensuring all regular givers are recruited, correctly charged, appropriately acknowledged and thanked
- implement, improve and maintain communication journeys to donors and supporters using software such as Pardot, Autopilot and MailChimp as needed
- oversee the promotion and recording of in memoriam and in celebration gifts
- manage the Community Fundraising program ensuring all community fundraisers are recruited, correctly authorised, appropriately acknowledged and thanked.
- ensure all data is up-to-date, that campaigns and processing procedures are documented and implemented.
- train and monitor of data entry by the Customer Service team and members of the Fundraising and Partnerships team and volunteers.
- analyse data to provide meaningful reports for planning future campaigns.
For further information and to access a detailed job description, please visit - https://awl.org.au/about-awl/employment
Please address your application to the AWL People, Culture & Safety Manager and post or email.
Post: PO Box 1525 Port Adelaide 5015
Applications for the Individual Giving Manager position must address the essential criteria of the job description and be accompanied by a covering letter and current CV.
Applications close: Friday 8th November 2019
The Animal Welfare League of SA (AWL) is a leading animal welfare and care provider recognised for the provision and development of services for animals in need.
Established in 1964, AWL operate the state's largest animal shelter and lead the industry in re-homing lost, surrendered and abandoned animals.
An exciting and rare opportunity is available within AWL’s team for a fully qualified Vet Nurse.
The Vet Nurses form an integral part of the Veterinary Team and work closely with the Veterinarians and Animal Attendants.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Vet Nurse with demonstrated ability in working within the Veterinary industry with a wide and varied set of skills within a fast paced environment. You will also have:
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of Vet Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience
- Outstanding animal handling skills
- Strong communication and problem solving ability
- Strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering continuous improvement initiatives
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who is team focused, adaptable and gains respect for their ability to work with people of varying levels of experience and different personalities to achieve positive results.
Please address your application to the People, Culture & Safety Manager and post or email to:
Post: PO Box 1525 Port Adelaide 5015
Applications for this position must address the job and person specification and be accompanied by a covering letter and current CV.