Education & Awareness
The AWL will ensure the most current national and international pet information and best practice teaching methods are included in our program which will deliver the best options and outcomes for current and future pet owners.
The aims of the AWL Education and Awareness Program are;
- To educate, encourage and support people to meet the needs and welfare of companion animals
- To educate, encourage and support people to be responsible pet owners
- To promote caring and safe homes for pets
- To support the community in understanding the human-bond and its enriching value
The AWL Education and Awareness Program provides;
- Presentations at your site
- Workshops for primary schools at your site
- Education support for school and tertiary research projects
- Pet First Aid Courses
The AWL Education and Awareness Program is facilitated by the Pet Education Specialist and has been specifically designed to engage and inform the community about responsible pet ownership.