We're seeking a passionate person who wants to make a difference for cats and dogs in need by creating appealing, high-quality assets for use by everyone at AWL.
In this fast-paced and varied role you’ll be shooting photos and videos, creating graphics, designing brochures and signs. The position promotes our lifesaving operations for pets in need, as well as our social enterprise business services. You’ll oversee the consistent application of AWL's brand.
- Use your photography, video, editing and graphic design skills
- Join a small in-house creative team
- Permanent, full-time role located Adelaide’s north
AWL creates happy homes for stray and abandoned animals, including pets whose owners can no longer care for them.
We reunite lost dogs and cats with their human family, provide temporary shelter through our foster care program and support thousands of responsible owners by boarding their pets. For those grieving the loss of a faithful companion, our cremation team offers ways to say goodbye.
About the position
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Content Creation Officer to join our small but busy hands-on team. Working a 37.5hr week between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you’ll be shooting videos and photos on a wide range of topics to increase and maintain community engagement for fundraising and business operations. You’ll be creating engaging, digital and printed marketing materials, producing assets for websites and social media, and be in charge of AWL's asset library. The position oversees the consistent application of AWL's brand.
This role will suit someone creative, flexible, energetic and intuitive with:
- work experience producing high-quality marketing materials;
- photography and videography skills, including editing;
- relevant qualifications or work experience in marketing and design;
- a high level of expertise with Creative Cloud suite and other content creation software; and
- knowledge of and an interest in advertising, social media and graphic design trends.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us a brief resume, AND links to view the two best videos you’ve produced, and the top five photos you’ve taken of a pet.
Please address your application to the General Manager People, Culture & Safety, upload via the form or email email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday 26 April.