The caring and compassionate team at the Animal Welfare League (AWL) have a deep, heartfelt dedication and commitment to care for all animals with dignity and respect. When the time comes and your pet passes away, we will share these values as we ensure a dignified and fitting tribute to the end of their life. The trusted and professional AWL team are always there to help in any way, to ensure no detail is left to chance because we understand just how important your pet was to your life.
Our purpose-built, state of the art Crematorium hosts a series of single chamber units for animals of all sizes, including horses, so you can trust that the ashes returned to you are the ashes of your pet. AWL will cremate your beloved animal friend with dignity right here in South Australia using the most advanced technology available, making our processes environmentally friendly for all living things.
Trust us with your pet’s cremation.
Our commitment to you:
- Your pet will be collected from your Vet and returned within 3 business days
- ALL animals are cremated in state of the art single-chamber units right here in SA
- If you wish to be by their side to say your heartfelt goodbye, AWL can offer you the very personal experience of having a private viewing of your pet’s cremation (by appointment)
- Platinum same day service available (by arrangement)
- Honesty and transparency at every stage with a customised tracking system
- Whole equine cremation with custom-designed ‘Handle with Care’ loading system
Why choose AWL Pet Cremations; SA’s only accredited IAOPCC provider
Pets are anchors in our lives providing nurturing and unconditional love that we don’t always receive from other people. The loss of a pet is a major life event and choosing a pet aftercare provider to take care of your beloved family member is of utmost importance. Your pet has trusted you to take care of him throughout his lifetime and now you need to trust your pet aftercare provider. By selecting a pet funeral home, cemetery, and/or crematory that is a member of the IAOPCC, you are assured that your provider follows a strict code of ethics and the highest standards in the industry. IAOPCC Accredited Members provide an environment that you can feel comfortable in allowing you the opportunity to process your grief and emotion without additional concerns.