We are looking for an experienced person to build and nurture relationships with existing mid-high value donors, Trusts and Foundations plus manage the Gift in Wills program.
Reporting to the General Manager Fundraising and Marketing, the Philanthropy Manager will be:
Responsible for growing the Gift in Wills program by:
- Promoting the Gift in Wills program across all marketing channels
- Nurturing relationships with existing and new donors to secure commitment to leave gifts to AWL in their Will
- Working effectively with solicitors to ensure timely receipt of estate income and to resolve disputed estates
- Researching and analysing data in Salesforce to generate leads and prospects for the Gifts in Wills pipeline
- Providing qualitative and quantitative monthly reports.
Responsible for securing ongoing gifts from mid and high value donors by:
- Securing support of significant value by growing relationships with existing and new mid and high value donors plus Trusts and Foundations
- Ensuring all mid and high value donors are recruited, stewarded, appropriately thanked and their impact recognised
- Nurturing relationships with existing and new high value donors to secure gifts across multiple years.
Please address your application to the People, Culture & Safety Manager and apply via the Seek.com.au job page.
Applications for this position should be accompanied by a covering letter and current CV.
Applications close: Friday, December 3 2021