To ensure your fur baby has a smooth and speedy check-in, we'll need to check these requirements before you arrive:
- We'll need to see a current C5 (dog) and F3/4 or above (cat) vaccination certificate from your veterinarian
- All dogs and cats must have had recent flea and worm treatment (no more than one month before check in). If we find your pet has fleas or worms, we'll give immediate treatment at the cost of the owner.
- All medications must be correctly identified and labelled for the intended pet and in original dispensed packaging
- Each dog staying longer than three nights will receive a compulsory hydro bath. Prices start at $27.
- Cat carriers must be labelled with the cats’ name and owner’s surname
- Owner provided food is allowed and may incur a fee of $3 per day. Food must be labelled and packaged individually into daily portions, or a suitable cup/scoop and specific instructions must be provided for dry kibble
- If your pet has a favourite item, this is allowed during their stay. Make sure it is labelled so it doesn't get lost or missed when you leave