Lost pets noticeboard
Please follow these steps if you've lost your pet:
- Report your pet as missing to your council
- Check the list of Council Stray Pets and AWL's list of Found Pets
- Lodge a Lost Pet Report
- Post a photo and message on social media including Lost Pets of South Australia Facebook page
- Check with your neighbours – has your pet paid them a visit?
- Contact vet clinics and other animal shelters including RSPCA on 1300 477 722
- Put up flyers around your area
- Check that your contact details are up-to-date on your dog's microchip
Animal Welfare League of South Australia Inc (AWL) brings together lost and abandoned pets and caring humans to create happy homes where everyone feels loved.