Lost Pet Report
- Notify your local council
- Create an account below to lodge a Lost Pet Report that will be published on our website - This is used the help the AWL identify and match lost and found pets
- Contact your local/family and after hours vet, and visit animal shelters: AWL 8348 1300 and the RSPCA 1300 477 722
- Visit the Lost Pets of South Australia Facebook Page
- Post a photo, description, location and details on social media including lost pet pages
- Print off ‘Lost’ flyers of your pet, add your contact details and place around your local area including shopping centres - You can do this from you Lost Pet listing
- Check in with your neighbours, local schools, shopping centres and other nearby locations
- Make sure if your pet is microchipped that the details are up-to-date
If someone makes contact with you that they have found your pet please request a current photo before proceeding further.
How to Create a Lost Pet Report
We're sorry that your pet is missing and hope they're found soon. Please lodge your 'Lost Pet Report' by creating a new account in the below window (this is separate to any existing accounts you may have on our website).