- Notify your local council
- Lodge a Lost Pet Report (below) that will be published on our website - This is used the help the AWL identify and match lost and found pets
- Contact your local/family and after hours vet, and visit animal shelters: AWL 8348 1300 and the RSPCA 1300 477 722
- Visit the Lost Pets of South Australia Facebook Page
- Post a photo, description, location and details on social media including lost pet pages
- Print off ‘Lost’ flyers of your pet, add your contact details and place around your local area including shopping centres - You can do this from you Lost Pet listing
- Check in with your neighbours, local schools, shopping centres and other nearby locations
- Make sure if your pet is microchipped that the details are up-to-date
If someone makes contact with you that they have found your pet please request a current photo before proceeding further.
You can also view other lost pets on our LOST PET NOTICEBOARD
Complete a Lost Pet Report
This report will be automatically deleted within 30 days of your submission. If your pet is still missing after this timeframe, please create and submit a new Lost Pet Report.