- Notify your local council
Create an account below to lodge a Lost Pet Report
It will be published on this website and it will help us identify and match your pet
- Contact your vet and visit RSPCA
- Visit the Lost Pets of South Australia Facebook Page
- Post a photo, description, location and details on social media
- Print off ‘Lost’ flyers of your pet, add your contact details and place around your local area including shopping centres
- Check in with your neighbours, local schools, shopping centres and other nearby
- Make sure if your pet is microchipped that the details are up-to-date
If someone makes contact with you that they have found your pet please request a current photo before proceeding further.
Lost Pet Report
You'll need to log in if you've got an account. Or create and verify a new account (check your spam folder for the verification email)
Then, once you're logged in, you'll be able to create a lost pet listing.