Every week, more than 80 lost and abandoned cats come to AWL – they are terrified, lonely and have nowhere else to go. By becoming a cat sponsor you will help provide them with the love, warmth, food and medical care they need in order to find a loving new home.
AWL receives no government funding, so we rely on compassionate people like you to help care for these poor homeless cats.
Your kind monthly donations can give these vulnerable cats the second chance they deserve.
We’ll send you regular updates so you can see how your support is changing the lives of the cats you sponsor.
How your sponsorship will help cats in need
Your monthly donations will help provide vital care and services to ensure every cat gets the second chance they deserve, no matter what!
Your sponsorship will provide the following for cats in need:
- A warm bed and shelter
- Tasty and nutritious food
- Vital vet care (including medical checks, vaccinations, worming and flea treatments, and in some cases life-saving surgery!)
- Play time, walks and enrichment activities to build their trust with humans and keep them happy while they’re in our care
- Cuddles, cuddles, and more cuddles! Each and every cat will get all the love they deserve while they’re waiting for their forever home
- Behaviour training to help nervous or frightened cats find the right home
With your support we can be there for every single cat who arrives at AWL, just like Zuzy. You can read more about Zuzy's heartwarming inspiring journey here.
How often will my donations come out?
Your pet sponsorship donations will be monthly.
What is included in your sponsorship?
You’ll receive monthly email updates so you can see firsthand
how your support is helping cats in need! You will also receive a special sponsorship pack, invitations
to supporter events and a copy of AWL’s annual newsletter. And most
importantly, you’ll feel great knowing that you are helping so many cats in