A South Australia where every pet has a loving home is Animal Welfare League of South Australia Inc. (AWL) vision and this is achieved through valuing the lives of people and pets and encouraging a community that values the human-animal bond for mutual wellbeing and enrichment.
As a not for profit organisation the AWL operates as the state's largest animal shelter with more than 7,000 incoming animals a year. Our purpose is to re-home lost, surrendered and abandoned animals with our staff committed to our mission of connecting pets, people and community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Contact Centre Officer to join the Fundraising and Marketing Department in providing an exceptional customer service experience for all supporters of AWL. This will be achieved through responding to inbound enquiries via multiple channels, forwarding calls, emails and other messages to other AWL team members.
* This is a permanent full-time position working 37.5 hours a week, some weekend work will be required. This role will be based at our Wingfield site.
We are seeking a vibrant and dynamic individual who can connect with AWL’s vision and mission and possesses the following:
- Extensive experience in a customer focused contact centre role.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer expectations and needs.
- Ability to manage a high volume of customer enquiries.
- Strong listening skills, an engaging communication style and proven ability to determine customer needs.
- Ability to learn, organise and prioritise work.
- Intermediate computer literacy, including understanding and previous experience using telephone systems and databases.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Willingness to work with others to achieve shared objectives.
- Some flexibility with working hours may be required to meet business needs including weekends.
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance in accordance with AWL Policy.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits.
- Discounted pet boarding, adoptions and cremation services in accordance with AWL policy.
- 20% discount on retail products from the AWL Pet Shop.
- Work in a positive and supportive environment.
For further information including the Job and Person Specification, please hit the button below.
If you are passionate about connecting pets, people and community, we want to hear from you!
Applications for this position must include the following:
- Cover Letter introducing yourself and addressing the ‘Person Specification’ section within the Job and Person Specification.
- A Curriculum Vitae including a minimum of two current referees with email addresses.
Applications are to be addressed to Sam Jacklin, Fundraising and Marketing. APPLY now via Seek.
For enquires about the position, please contact Stephanie Burford, Customer Contact Centre Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 83481300
Applications close: 5:00pm on Sunday 26 June 2022